- This event has passed.
Leadership for Medical Women
May 7, 2021 @ 9:00 am - May 8, 2021 @ 4:30 pm
Leverage your natural and unique abilities
May 7-8, 2021 | 9:00am-4:30pm Each Day
As the number of female physicians grows, more and more women have the opportunity to take on leadership positions and to have a greater influence in health care. This course provides a rare opportunity for women physicians to connect.
Expect to learn how to:
- Explore the leadership direction that resonates most strongly with you
- Leverage your natural strengths to more effectively engage others and address factors that may be limiting your success
- Identify what influences leadership and recognize both internal and external factors affecting the career progression of medical women today
- Learn specific strategies to become more effective as a medical woman leader
- Identify opportunities to drive and support female physician leadership in our current and emerging complex health care system.